SeaQuest Systems have been awarded the contract to deliver the complete deck machinery package for recently signed Christina S at Karstensens Skibsvaerft, Denmark
This will be the second complete package supplied to Karstensens, based on the success of the installation on-board MFV Antarctic.
Like the Antarctic build , all equipment will be manufactured in Killybegs.
SeaQuest Equipment to be supplied includes:
- 2 x 90t Trawl Winches, with grooved winch drums for easier spooling.
- 1 x 73t Top-Line Winch
- 1 x 58t Tail-Line Winch
- 2 x 110t Net Drums
- 1 x 4t Net-Sounder Winch, with grooved winch drum.
- 5 x 3.5t Auxiliary Winches
- 2 x 2.3t Auxiliary Winches
- 10 x 11t Mooring Winches
- 1 x 15t Anchor Winch
- Complete Hydraulic System
- SeaQuest Auto Trawl System
- 2 x 4t @ 18mtr Knuckle-Boom Cranes
- 1 x 5t @ 12.8mtr Net Stacker Crane with Paralleling Arms
- 1 x 5t @ 10.9mtr Gantry Crane with powerblock.
- 2 x 20in Fish Pumps
- 1 x Hydraulic Hose Reel, supplied with Spooling
- 1 x 20in Pump-Thru Fish Hose Reel
- SeaQuest Fish Hoses & Fittings